The need for a Civil Society Network to coordinate the civil society and community response was made more urgent and poignant by the increased rate of child trafficking, child labour and child abuse. Again, in order to attain the millennium development goals, this issue has to be tackled urgently.
Nactal, , News, 0
Today is 30th July 2020 and the United Nations has set aside 30th July each year as the International...
Nactal, , News, ATIPSOM, FIIAPP, NACTAL, NAPTIP, 0
The International and Ibero-American Foundation for Administration and Public Policies(FIIAPP) through her project, Action Against Trafficking in Persons and...
- Statement by National President NACTAL, on the World Day Against Trafficking in Persons, 2020
- DAY OF THE AFRCAN CHILD 2020, A TIME TO GAZE INTO THE FUTURE
- NACTAL TENDER NOTICE 2020
- A-TIPSOM Supports NAPTIP to hold a Technical Review Workshop on the Zero Draft of the National Policy
- NACTAL Kwara State Chapter visits Commissioner For Special Duties to Strengthen Anti-Human Trafficking Efforts in the state
- Anabolic steroids store, anabolic steroids one cycle
- Legal steroids lean muscle, legal steroids nyc
- Nandro technologies, top 10 steroids brands in india
- Steroid injection information leaflet, steroid injection ganglion cyst
- Testoviron list of prokuratora, testoviron list of prokuratora
- Thaiger pharma deca 400, thaiger pharma igf lr3
- Top 10 legal anabolic steroids, top 10 legit steroid sites
active 2 hours, 30 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 35 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 52 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 32 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 19 minutes ago
NACTAL envisions a society committed to respect and protection of the rights of the child and reversing all forms of victimization perpetrated through child trafficking, labour and abuse, thus enabling dignity of the person and the overall human development on Nigeria.