- Statement by National President NACTAL, on the World Day Against Trafficking in Persons, 2020
- DAY OF THE AFRCAN CHILD 2020, A TIME TO GAZE INTO THE FUTURE
- NACTAL TENDER NOTICE 2020
- A-TIPSOM Supports NAPTIP to hold a Technical Review Workshop on the Zero Draft of the National Policy
- NACTAL Kwara State Chapter visits Commissioner For Special Duties to Strengthen Anti-Human Trafficking Efforts in the state
NACTAL envisions a society committed to respect and protection of the rights of the child and reversing all forms of victimization perpetrated through child trafficking, labour and abuse, thus enabling dignity of the person and the overall human development on Nigeria.