- NACTAL Kwara State Chapter visits Commissioner For Special Duties to Strengthen Anti-Human Trafficking Efforts in the state
- Review Workshop on National Policy on Protection and Assistance To Trafficked Persons in Nigeria
- 2020 New Year Message by National President
- Let the law take its cause
- support for the those who are disadvantaged
NACTAL envisions a society committed to respect and protection of the rights of the child and reversing all forms of victimization perpetrated through child trafficking, labour and abuse, thus enabling dignity of the person and the overall human development on Nigeria.