We gather together under the tree listening to stories or words of wisdom from the elderly ones without any...
A-TIPSOM Supports NAPTIP to hold a Technical Review Workshop on the Zero Draft of the National PolicyNactal, , News, A-TIPSOM, NACTAL, NAPTIP, National Policy On Protection and Assistance of Trafficked Persons, 0
Human trafficking leaves no country untouched. It exists in Nigeria and around the world today, and it affects...
NACTAL Kwara State Chapter visits Commissioner For Special Duties to Strengthen Anti-Human Trafficking Efforts in the stateNactal, , News, Femi Oyedeji, Kwara State, NACTAL Kwara State, 0
As part of the effort to intensify the fight against human trafficking in Kwara State, the members of NACTAL...
The International and Ibero-American Foundation for Administration and Public Policies(FIIAPP) through her project, Action Against Trafficking in Persons and...
- DAY OF THE AFRCAN CHILD 2020, A TIME TO GAZE INTO THE FUTURE
- NACTAL TENDER NOTICE 2020
- A-TIPSOM Supports NAPTIP to hold a Technical Review Workshop on the Zero Draft of the National Policy
- NACTAL Kwara State Chapter visits Commissioner For Special Duties to Strengthen Anti-Human Trafficking Efforts in the state
- Review Workshop on National Policy on Protection and Assistance To Trafficked Persons in Nigeria
NACTAL envisions a society committed to respect and protection of the rights of the child and reversing all forms of victimization perpetrated through child trafficking, labour and abuse, thus enabling dignity of the person and the overall human development on Nigeria.